RO-RO & REEFER CARGO
Ro-Ro is short term for »roll on, roll off«. This simply refers to the method by which vehicles and machinery are loaded onto large vessels for transport overseas.
Ro-Ro ships are designed to carry cars, trucks, machinery, boats and all types of wheeled freight.
We can ship RoRo if it has wheels and can be rolled on and off vessels. This applies to all types of vehicles, including cars, trucks, construction vehicles, tractors, trailers, mobile homes, caterpillar, buldozers and much more. This kind of shippment is very safe, with low risk of damage while loading or unloading.
We organise a transport of perishable and temperature sensitive goods in special temperature controlled trucks or containers. We offer you storage and trans load your goods via temperature controlled warehouse. We guarantee a permanent and uninterrupted door to door cold chain. We use this type of transport for goods such as fish, fruit, vegetables, froozen goods, flowers or pharmaceuticals products.
For refeer containers we provide also additional services:
- 24-hour monitoring and temperature checks,
- container repairs and repair services for reefer containers’ electronic devices,
- PTI or pre-trip inspection of containers and gen-sets,
- assembly / disassembly of gen-sets,
- maintenance & repair of gen-sets,
- filling with gas and fuel,
- qualification for handling project cargo and heavy lifts.